Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A New Year

So, this last year has been really busy with school, work, clogging, teaching, and scouts.  This year, Chad will be finished with school in April, so I hope it won't be quite as crazy as 2008.  Next week we are going on our cruise!!!

Oh, the picture is (of course) Mack at the train station in Ogden.  We were trying to get to church, but due to the weather, realized how late we were.  So, we stopped to look at the trains and ended up taking some great pictures.  Does this remind anyone else of an Edward picture?

3 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

Yeah! You have a blog!!!! I am sooooo excited! I can not believe how big and beautifully handsome Mack is! Holy cow you need to get him into modeling!!

Devin, Elle and Baby Tessa said...

I love this... I'm so glad that you finally got a blog!

Jess and Heather said...

Cherise, How are you? How long have you had a blog? I miss you so much! I haven't seen or talked to you since Lagoon! Did you even know I was pregnant? I found out 2 days after Lagoon! We need to get together! Mack is so cute! He is so big! Keep in touch! I love you!