Thursday, May 7, 2009

Funny Boy


Mack is watching TV and Ni Hoa, Kai-lan was on.  He began to freak out and said, "Ah!  I don't want to watch Kai-lan.  This bugs me!"  First time he's used that phrase.  He is also into using the phrase, "Dang it!"  It's especially funny when he uses it out of context.

This picture is of his new fake frown.  I love it!

4 comments:

The MK Crew said...

He is so, so, so, cute! I love the face! Isn't it funny when they pick up and use funny phrases - then you really start to hear things you say - good AND bad. :)

Marion said...

Thank goodness for blogs that you can journal what your kids say! I've forgotten so many funny phrases from my kids because I didn't write them down! Mack is too cute! Love you!

Brittany said...

cherise! hes such a doll- i see so much of you in his face!

Molly said...

Oh my gosh... Kai-Lan: Calli said the other morning, "Mom! I speak chinese... Ni How Ma!... That's chinese..." She does have her shows that she says bug her. Unfortunately one of those is Spongebob -- the only one I like to watch! We sure do miss Mack! We're going to try and come out in August :) Hope you'll be there!