All three of them enjoying a fantastic game of "May I take your order?"
Someone put Addie's jammies on wrong, and was struggling to get that last foot through the arm hole.
And the best of the silliness...
Addie's face every time I took a picture of her this morning.
Lydia's "mascara face."
Have a great day!

12 comments:
oh my word! I guess silly!! I love how Addie is starting to make faces. What a silly girl. You better come out here SOON so I can see them!!
Such adorable kiddos! Love you!
Your kids are so cute. When are you coming to WAshington again. We need a cousin get together!
Awwwww! They are all hams! I love and miss you all!
Look how growned up they are!!!
Your family is so darling. Please do come visit
So cute! I love all their fun faces and Mack's too! I'm sure you get it all the time, but I can't believe how times flies!! They are getting so so big. And they continue to get more and more adorable!!
I love looking at your pics! Your girls are gorgeous and Mack is getting so big! I'm glad you took a pic of them in the sink. I want two so I can do that!! And, I'm kinda worried ... was that you that tried to put her arm in the foot of the PJ's? And did you find her like that in the morning... Oh my gosh! So cute though ;)
I looooove that sink picture!
I love the pics of your sweet family! Miss seeing you at clogging -- keep posting!!
i love all these pictures... hilarious!
It was so wonderful to see them up close again...oh and you and Chad too! I LOVE your kiddos! I want to be Grandma!! It was great seeing RyLee and Sarah and their darling KayLee! Y'all need to PLEEAAASSSE come to Texas!! I love ya tons!!
Post a Comment