Thursday, March 24, 2011

Need a new name for this blog!

Suggestions are welcome!

Also, I have been playing catch-up with blogging a lot this year, and it is about to get even worse! I go to the doctor in an hour to find out exact details, but we are expecting, again!

It's amazing how life works. Mack took 1 1/2 years to get here; Lydia and Addie took 8 months. Both pregnancies were very planned out and both were from the help of fertility pills. However, this new baby was a total surprise. We are so excited and feel very blessed to go through this experience. I am anxious to find out why this baby had to come at this time. What mission does it have to fulfill at this time?

The thought has crossed my mind that Heavenly Father sent us two babies at once, because we waited too long to start our family (not that I am saying twins was a punishment, or anything like that!!!). I don't feel that way anymore. Each child has come exactly when they were supposed to and we don't have control over that.

I am very blessed to feel good so far, with barely any morning sickness. I am just tired and try to nap when the girls do.

Anyway, I'll post more later. Like I said, I am always playing catch-up.

13 comments:

JanaLee said...

YAY!!! Sooo happy for you! You are such an amazing Mom so Heavenly Father is sending you some more knowing He can trust you to raise them right...and that they will be loved beyond eternity! Love ya!!!

Mitch and Holly said...

Congrats, that is so exciting.

Kylie said...

I am so so so SO excited for you guys! It had to of been one of the best surprises ever! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Jill said...

What an amazing blessing! You're an awesome mom, and I'm sure this new baby just couldn't wait to join the family! Hope everything continues to go well, and you feel great during the rest!

Chatzy said...

Wahooo!!! I am so excited for you! What a little blessing and miracle! Congrats!

Maria said...

Wowee, that is a BIG deal!!!
I've been amazed how you've dealt with the twins in stride, and I'm sure this new baby will be a wonderful addition to your family. Let me know how I can help!!!

melanie said...

Good, good news. We definitely don't know the plan until much further down the road but you've got the right attitude. It's a big blessing and you are going to adjust and once again....do great!

Nicolle said...

WOW I still cant believe that we are both having another baby! Are we crazy? Haha jk what do you do when HF sends them unexpectedly... I loved reading about your last year, funny because it sounded alot like mine! Well onto the next chapter... another baby! Congrats im so excited for you!

Alisa said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats! It must have been that Cancun trip, eh?! Or maybe not! ;) Maybe it's a good thing we didn't interrupt your romantic vacation! Haha!

Loved your memories of the twins, etc....how cute!

trine k said...

WOWOWOWOW!! How exciting and crazy, I am SO thrilled I will get to see you this summer and hopefully our families can PLAY!! I can't even tell you how excited I am. Love you guys so much, congratulations on the very big news!! If anyone can do it, you can!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Cherise you are an amazing person...I am so happy for you & Chad. God surely has a plan for everything ..Blessings to your beautiful family & I hope you'll look us up if your in ML again we are at same address

Devin and Elle said...

Miracle Grow.... Your guys are growing like CRAZY!!!

Miken said...

i need to know what you are having RIGHT NOW. :)