In Washington, I was able to catch up with some long, lost friends. This is my good friend Amber. We were in middle school together, but when I became a freshman, she went off to Washington State School for the Deaf. We would write occasionally, but lost contact for a couple of years. Then one year, Chad and I decided to stop by her house in Quincy (that's where Chad is from, too) and she there! We emailed for a while, then I completely lost her, again. I stopped by again, and luckily, she was there. Apparently, she doesn't have internet anymore. I was amazed at how much sign language I forgot! I need to practice up on it before I visit her again!
This next picture is of my friend, Rene's little girl, Aniston and Mack. She is sitting in her doll's high chair. I love how they are looking at each other. Rene and I have known each other since kindergarten. We became really good friends in high school. It was so good to see her, again! She was one of my closest friends and helped me through some extremely difficult times. Rene has always known how to make me laugh. We can talk forever and still have more to chat about.

2 comments:
How fun! I love connecting with old friends! I recently found Rene too - her little girl is a doll!
You forgot to mention how great it was to see your favorite cousin! Really, my Noyes cousins are the best. I have the best memories with all of you. So many fun times! Love you Cherise!
Post a Comment