The reason I haven't blogged in a while is because we were waiting until our family members found out through the cards I sent in the mail, but I think everyone has been informed by now. We are due in February and found out on Mack's birthday. What a surprise for all of us! Chad and I are completely excited and Mack doesn't think it's real, yet, since he can't see the baby. Or in other words that I don't look 9 months pregnant. However, yesterday my belly was looking a bit bigger than normal and he noticed. He asked if he could touch the baby and then proceeded to hit my stomach (not very hard at all). The pride on his face was pretty funny! I guess it's pretty rewarding to be able to beat on your siblings, even if they are only one inch long.
We have a couple of names that we like. If it's a girl, her name will be Addie. Not short for anything. It was Chad's great-grandma's nick-name for Adaline. Since Mack is named after my grandpa's nick-name, it's only fair. For boys we like the names Oliver and Brig (which is another family nick-name). We think all of those go well with Mack. Mack wants a brother named Brig and sometimes asks me if there is a "Brig" in my tummy.
I have been a bit sick. Nausea sets in about every other day. On my good days I try to tackle big projects... maybe that explains the inconsistency. As long as I eat about every half hour, I feel okay.
Meals have been interesting. I don't want anything, and hate the thought of most things. I just try to eat what sounds okay and is the healthier option. Last week, I was in love with walnuts, but now the very thought of them makes my stomach flip. Chad had to hide them from me, so I would quit feeling so horrible when I was in the kitchen.
Anyway, we are really excited! Thank you to all of you who prayed for our family! And Lisa, between pregnant brain (or lack of one at all) and nausea, I am so sorry for not keeping my word. I'll see how I feel in a couple of weeks.

25 comments:
Are you kidding me! YEA!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting! I seriously bet Mack is so exciting! And completely don't worry about anything. We've had swimming lessons everyday for the last 2 weeks. And believe me, I know how it is to feel sick! Anyway, just take care of yourself! That's so awesome!
Oh, that is wonderfully exciting! Congratulations. I wish you a VERY smooth and healthy pregnancy!
Woo hoo! I am so happy for you :)
I pulled the cute little card from the mail and called Kyle right away! We are so excited for you! Congratulations! I like Addie! How cute is that! Adeline is a beautiful name. Oliver and Brig are unique names! Well, good luck for the next months. May you be blessed!
Oh I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Congrats! We wish you all the best! :)
I am SO happy for you guys!! CONGRATS!!
I'm so happy for you, Cherise. I know how excited you must be! I hope it goes smoothly for you and you're not too sick. Keep us all posted! Love you!
Yay!!! I totally didn't think that maybe you weren't writing b/c of something as great as this! Congratulations! I just read your new posting to calli and she said, "Mom, I miss Mack! I wish I could see them in Utah!" We love you guys and we're so happy for you!
- Molly & Calli
YEAHHH!!!! Congrats!!
Hooray! Congrats to you guys.
Yeah, so happy for you. I know how hard the struggling and waiting can be. I love the name Brig! Love you!
CONGRATS! Trying to get pregnant sure does suck, but it makes the sweet bliss of FINALLY getting pregnant SOOOO much nicer. I love you and miss you and am so happy for you and your little family! Congrats again!!!
HOORAY!! I have been waiting (and praying) for this post. I know how hard it is for the waiting and wanting. Congrats! Cute names- I really like Brigg! Good Luck and Hope you are feeling well! Love You!
I am screaming with Joy! Reese! This is such great news. I couldn't read fast enough. I love all of the names and I can totally see you with a Brig! I am ready for visitors and plan on spoiling any expecting mothers.
PS I have had so many compliments on my hair! I love it
Oh, so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see pix and find out what you're having. Hope everything goes well will the pregnancy!
I am so excited for you I cant wait for you to find out what it is!! congrats.
That is sooooo awesome!!! I am thrilled for you and Chad. What will Mack do with a little one around? Little guy will become big guy now and macho bro! Take care of yourself and I hope you feel great through it all!! See you in a couple of months! Can't wait...
Loves ya,
Jana
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys. I am not a fan of the nausea either so I hope it doesn't last too long. The red striped peppermint candies helped me so much when I was pregnant. Not so much after with the cavities but who cares! I love all your names too. So fun.
This is so exciting. Congrats you guys!
CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome Cherise!! Oh so exciting. And happy birthday in the next day or so! Hope you start feeling better soon! CONGRATS!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope your pregnancy goes well and I can't wait to hear what you're having. So exciting!!
Holy Comments on your blog! :) haha First off! Im glad you found me ( esp through google) haha second! Congrats and the new little one! are you feeling ok? Third! Im in Utah right now! I miss you!
Hey congrats! We're also expecting to have three kiddos by February! Yep, we're pregnant with our third. My nausea and food aversions sound much like yours (maybe a little less though). So fun to find out we're due around the same time and we'll both have three. Crazy! And wow, twins! I guess you're in order for a double congrats there. Love ya!
Your 2nd cuz, Natalie
WAHOOO!! We didn't find out until just tonight...AWESOME!!! Congrats, guys! How exciting!!
I'm seriously beginning to believe that twins are the way to go---two down at once! I'm all for it!
We are SOOO excited for you guys!
Post a Comment