This morning we went to the doctor for my first appointment and found out we are having twins! Just like that our family went from 3 to 5... WOW! Chad and I are actually both really excited about it. We we worried that we would be playing catch-up with our family for a while, but going from nine years of marriage and one child to nine years of marriage and three children is quite exciting for us.
I know I'll need lots of help with Mack. For example, on Saturday the Searings (a wonderful family in my ward) took Mack for a while for me. It was 2 in the afternoon and I still couldn't find the energy to feed him. The poor kid was eating saltine crackers all morning and watching t.v. After we hit the point of 6 hours of television, I knew I needed help. Hey, at least I bathed him AND got him dressed.
Chad has seriously been the most AMAZING husband in the world! I am usually slightly annoyed by posts like this (I mean the bragging of husbands) but he has really worked so hard to keep things running. He did the dishes the other day, including the silver wear! I don't think he has EVER washed all the dishes since we've been married. He's also been keeping up on washing laundry. I am supposed to fold it, but haven't found the energy to do it in three weeks. Thankfully my mom will be here tomorrow to help with that. When she isn't around I know I have great friends and neighbors to help out (thanks, Aubrey W).
Well, wish us luck!
Here are some other things we have been up to.
Discovering snails...
Owlz games...
Taking lots of silly pictures...
Mack has been busy stealing the camera and taking random pictures such as this...
and this.
But the best of all is when he is bored and needs a little more attention, we find his "creating" projects with tape, like this.

19 comments:
Congrats!!! I am so stinking excited for you to have twins!! If you ever need anything let me know, I am more than happy to help out whenever needed!
Congratulations! That is sooo exciting! Can't wait to see them!
YAY! CONGRATS! Twins is so exciting. I'm so jealous!!
my goodness...we're so happy for you guys! Although, I think Benji is a bit jealous- he was hoping that Abbie was a twin. And I quote: "the more twins, the sooner we can have our own basketball team". Wow.
You best be calling me- Tues and Wed I'm typically off from work all day and I am free most mornings. Just let me know! I'd sooo much rather do your laundry and dishes than my own :)
WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO
TWINS?!?! I am so, SO happy for you guys. Looks like Greg and Maria will be giving you lots of advice :)
Congratulations!!! Nik just told me and I had to come see for myself! I loved seeing Mac (so long ago now) and I hope we can come see you when you have two more!!
WHAT???? TWINS??? Holy Wow! That is awesome! How exciting! I wish you the best..and get better!!
Thanks for the phone call and letting me hear the great news!!! I've told Alan I'll be heading up there sometime at the beginning of the year! Can't wait to see you in August...
love ya, Cherise!
Jana
You guys make such cute kids they are pouring them out of Heaven Now! Congratulations! That is very very exciting! Michael and Mishelle are cute names if it's a boy and a girl :-)
Wahoo!!! Sooooo exciting. We couldn't be happier for you guys you deserve all the babies you want! Can't wait to hear what you're having and see these little miracles!
Congratulations!! It seems like a lot of people are having twins lately! I'm sure you will love it!
WOW!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! I hope you can start feeling better soon.
Yay. How awesome. Hang in there.
I saw the title of your blog change but it was before you posted. Milo wondered if you got a dog. Nope, just another baby!!
I'm SO excited for you guys. What a blessing!! So sorry you're sick and tired. Wish I could help with Mack. But you might be glad, I'm sure my kids could teach him a thing or two, ha ha. Get rest when you can and always, always accept the help!!
WHAT??? Twins! That is awesome!! We're so excited for you guys! You guys are are the second friends we have who are having twins. Awesome!
-Molly & Calli
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you and Chad! Take care
I can't believe you are having twins!! I sent an email to Nicolle so hopefully she adds you as a friend. I am going to Utah on Wednesday so i will check if she did.
Oh my word Cherise! When I saw your title I imediately thought TWINS!! I am so excited for you and a teeny bit jealous. I have always wanted to have twins. You're gonna be such a good mom of 3!!
Congrats! Cherise, this is fantastic! I'm thrilled for you and your cute family!!
xoxo.
Post a Comment