He told Chad the other night that he wanted to eat dinner at Pizza Hut when they were out visiting in Roosevelt. It's a pretty small community, so Chad didn't think there would be one close. Much to his surprise, as he rounded the corner on the highway, there was a Pizza Hut. Chad said he took him there, just because he was so impressed that Mack knew what it was and that there was one close by. The funny thing is, he's never eaten at a Pizza Hut, so we don't know how he figured out what one was.
Mack is also getting very good at taking himself potty. Last night, when he finished his dinner, he took himself potty, but he refused to use his potty seat. As he was sitting there, Chad noticed he dipped his bum in the bowl. Chad lightly scolded him, but a few seconds later, he was doing it again. This time Chad asked Mack, "Why are you doing that buddy?" Mack's response was, "Ha, ha! Boys do funny things" in such a matter-of-fact tone. I couldn't quit laughing, but I had to hide it from him.

3 comments:
HA! I just laughed out loud. What a silly boy! We are off to Girl's Camp Tuesday but hope to see you in Logan once we are home! Can't wait to meet your precious family.
HELLO!!! TWINS!!! Holy moly you will be super busy!! But its so Fun! We really need to talk ASAP!! So email me at nicolleahlmann@yahoo.com so I can invite you to my blog! Leave me your blog log in address!! Cant wait to talk to you!
SOOO cute! I love how kids talk as if they're old and knowledgeable about the silliest things!
Glad to see pregnancy is going well. Hopefully we'll be able to see you in October or so. BTW--we are closing our store permanently in Alaska. Yup--time to rework our lives :-)
Post a Comment