Mack is still doing great with his potty training and has had few accidents. He loves that he is a "big boy." I've noticed lately that he is a very friendly kid. Anybody who talks to me (cashier at grocery store, friends, random strangers), Mack introduces himself to them. Most of the time they don't realize he is talking to them and he will repeat, "Hi. I'm Mack!" until they finally acknowledge him. Then he usually narrates whatever he is doing at the moment.
I had a clogging competition yesterday in St. George (which our team did very well at (wahoo!!!)). We decided to make the trip in one day and since the competition went until around 1 a.m. we didn't get home until 5 a.m. A couple of the girls stayed at our house, since they would have had to call family to pick them up so early. Apparently at one point, McCall and Rachel woke up at the same time and noticed Mack cuddled up asleep next to Rachel on the air bed. When we asked him why he didn't come to our room he said, "I cuddle with Rachel." They both thought it was so cute and went back to sleep for a few more hours.
Speaking of my clogging friends, I just have to say how much I love all of them! We have such a blast when we are together. What I think is so amazing is how we have such a large range of ages on Premiere (I think it's 15 to 33) and we are all such good friends. BTW Rachel, my abs are SO sore from laughing yesterday! It hindered any laughter coming from me today. So, Rebecca... How was competing with Premiere? Was it as scary as you thought it would be? Love you guys!

11 comments:
Way to go on the clogging competition! That's fun! I wish I could have been in St. George for the weekend. I love it there! Devin works for the US government in the Department of Labor. Sounds pretty exciting huh ;). It's been a great job for us and we have great benefits. Who knows if he will stay with them for forever, but it's great for now. Traveling around has been fun, a little nerve racking, but fun.
Good Job getting Mack potty trained, I dread those days :0. Miss ya!
I can not wait to see you guys! Iam sooooooooooooooo excited! Congrats on your clogging comp.! you are such an awesome person!
Hey guess what? Mikes training got pushed back a week. He won't be leaving until the 19 so that next weekend (if its cool with you guys) I might come and stay for a couple of days. I'm still sad that I can't go to Washington with you guys. I hope you have enough fun for the both of us!
I'm so JEALOUS!!! I miss clogging so much that there is a literal ache in my chest that is constant...especially around this time of year. It's a part of me that can never be replaced.
Cherise! So good to hear from you. I love your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Your pictures are darling.
Yes, I'm in Provo! Let's get together! Are you still at the hair school?
You're wonderful!
--Em
I'm glad you're still clogging! You were a natural from day one and I used to get teary eyed watching you when you were just a little bit! I'm having a shower for Shellie April 11 (Teet's birthday!) If you're here I'd love to have you come! Milo's in the play, too! You probably already know he and Kyle both tried out for Gaston! We're going Wednesday since that's the kid's night! Please let us know when you're here!
Cherise!! You finally got a blog! yay. Now I can keep in touch with you besides random saturdays! Your family is adorable PS. We miss you at school:)
Cherise! So I finally found your blog. What's up? Are you coming back to Platinum this summer? Are you still doing the studio?
So guess what? I joined a folk dance team this last semester. Not PAC or SPAC, but the one right after. It was way fun!
So, are you and Chad still here? Are you still doing your studio? I think I might want to take clogging lessons? Can you teach a guy like me?
Hope you and Chad are doing well. Mack looks way cute.
Cherise! I am glad I found your blog (it wasn't that hard. I got it from Shaurie's blog) I'm glad that you are all doing well. Congrats on Mack winning the photo contest. Well I just wanted to say hi. Tell Chad I said hi too.
Yay for Premiere! Yeah, I felt like the proud mom after you guys did so good. (Just wish I could've been there :) Dang bedrest...
YAY!! I didn't know you add a blog! I quickly added it to my list! And I can't believe how grown up Mack is! What happened to that little boy? He's huge! We DO need to get together, it might have to be at my house, but it would be fun. I'm on bedrest right now for at least 2 more weeks. Anyway, give me a ring!
Post a Comment