Mack took pictures of me today, with the help of the tripod. He insisted that I take a silly one, first, then he would take a regular picture. So, without further ado, here are the long awaited pregnancy photos...
Almost 24 weeks.
Carving pumpkins at the Wohan's.
Such a precious face for such a silly boy!
This is how he watches TV lately. Sitting on top of the couch, with his Slushes. Notice the one on the right (aka Mama slush) is missing her nose...

12 comments:
so cute! (both you and him ;)
thanks for posting...we love it!!
I can't believe you have two sweet babies in that tummy. You look so great, Chad is one lucky dude. (I love that picture of Mac, so cute.)
Oh, what great pictures! I wish we were closer so Xander and Mac could play. They always have so much fun with each other.
Crap. I forgot the "K" on Mack's name. Sorry...
Love the tummy! You are a cute prego! Keep posting them!
Too cute!! Mack is such a doll, I can't wait to see the girlies!!
I'm a little sad for you... That belly is WAY TOO BIG to only be 24 weeks! Wow, that belly is only going to get bigger- poor you!!! I hope they don't wait until your 40 weeks to make an appearance, or that belly will need it's own universe to occupy :)! I love ya and am excited you finally got some cute belly pics up, and boy do I love to see Mack! XOXO
Great photos! You're looking good! Thanks for dropping by and seeing us the other night...it was fun to catch up!
Best of luck...and keep the photos coming!
oh my you look great! i am so excited for you! we need to get together when we come to utah for thanksgiving that is if you guys are going to be there.
You look GREAT! I love seeing the pregnant coming through... and you're not very big! We really need to get together soon, I know. I think about it every day!!!
You look beautiful! Mack just keeps getting cuter, too.
Post a Comment